Tim,<br><br>ad sales are slumping across the entire advertising industry, but that's starting to end... It's not the little nimble advertisers that are holding back right now, it's the big, corporate minded, large paying guys that have been holding back mostly... so, I can see where from your perspective ad sales aren't slumping, but look at the whole industry... they've been slumping pretty hard for a while... and I'd have to guess that you're not charging too much, which means that all of the other sites in your niche have to drop rates to compete, which hurts them, while helping you....<br><br>that is life though... always some little guys that come steal something out from under the big sleeping giants: witness - Macromedia vs. Adobe <br><br>John<br><br>***<br>"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"<br> --Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales<br>