No prob... I've had it in a text file squirreled away<br><br>THE FOLLOWING IS THE FULL SEQUENCE OF POSTS:<br><br>Funny, so you assume we would want to read your opinion?<br><br>If you cared about the story, then you would read it....and not the summary. If you care about Maccentral's opnion on the story, well then that's a different ball of wax.<br><br>I think that ad sales are slumping enough that publishers of articles are concerned about this kind of reporting. When the writers get let go from those papers due to low ad revenue and there's no stories to link to anymore, what happens? It's not a non issue I'm afraid.<br><br>And my original, yanked-by Maccentral post did include that I just came here to compare this "summary" to the original. I left Maccentral's readership a long time ago, in fact to their founder's new site, Macminute.com....(now they'll probably yank this)<br><br><br><br>POST DELETED: REPRINTED AGAIN (thank god for "back buttons")<br><br>Funny, so you assume we would want to read your opinion?<br><br>If you cared about the story, then you would read it....and not the summary. If you care about Maccentral's opnion on the story, well then that's a different ball of wax.<br><br>I think that ad sales are slumping enough that publishers of articles are concerned about this kind of reporting. When the writers get let go from those papers due to low ad revenue and there's no stories to link to anymore, what happens? It's not a non issue I'm afraid.<br><br>And my original, yanked-by Maccentral post did include that I just came here to compare this "summary" to the original. I left Maccentral's readership a long time ago, in fact to their founder's new site, xxxxxxxxx.com....(now they'll probably yank this)<br>-AND THEY DID.... PRESUMABLY BECAUSE I MENTIONED THE STAN FLACK NEW SITE... WE'LL SEE IF THIS FLIES NOW...<br><br><br>Well this has been fun. Maccentral has deleted my response twice now. Thanks alot. That's unbiased promotion of dialogue in a forum if I've ever seen it.<br><br>Below is my post, with what I think they deleted it for taken out with "xxxx" (we'll see again, eh?)<br>-------------------<br>POST DELETED: REPRINTED AGAIN (thank god for "back buttons")<br><br>Funny, so you assume we would want to read your opinion?<br><br>If you cared about the story, then you would read it....and not the summary. If you care about Maccentral's opnion on the story, well then that's a different ball of wax.<br><br>I think that ad sales are slumping enough that publishers of articles are concerned about this kind of reporting. When the writers get let go from those papers due to low ad revenue and there's no stories to link to anymore, what happens? It's not a non issue I'm afraid.<br><br>And my original, yanked-by Maccentral post did include that I just came here to compare this "summary" to the original. I left Maccentral's readership a long time ago, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX new site, xxxxxxxxx.com....(now they'll probably yank this)<br>-AND THEY DID.... PRESUMABLY BECAUSE I MENTIONED THE XXXX XXXXX NEW SITE... WE'LL SEE IF THIS FLIES NOW...<br>----<br>I have tried to respond to this 3 times, with Maccentral deleting me every time.<br><br>My point has been proven.<br><br>Let's see if they let this one stand.<br><br>---(to Jim Heid's post)<br>And I know (or hope) the Maccentral peeps appreciate your clarifying, I just hope other authors know to come here and do the same.<br><br>But, I won't be shocked if your post is deleted as we've seen them scrap most that point to other sites or even barely suggest they are wrong...(and that's just today)<br>------<br><br>the fun game of pong between the maccentral censorship soldiers and anyone bothering to point out flaws/deletion is hilarious...anyone tuning in and seeing the shape of the posts change with each refresh has got to get a laugh...<br><br>One post responding to the "sad" comment was deleted by MC and re-posted by the poster 4 times...and it's gone again....<br><br>---well, they banned from the forum.<br>this email was sent to them from browellaway@hotmail.com<br>Dear sir or madame,<br><br> Why was my I.P. banned from your forums? As we have copies of all my posts I urge you to point out where any inappropriate comments, language, or behavior occured.<br><br><br>Dean Browell<br>-------<br><br>---<br>www.skewedperspective.com<br>www.applelust.com