*sigh* I'm having a fun day on the web. I went to Maccentral today to compare the size of one of their "summaries" to an original article, and left a comment on my findings on their posted forums... It was deleted. So did it again and it stood this time, reworded. Then, I brought over my only other board comment from like a week ago (similar situation, just comparing the summary- I don't go to Maccentral anymore) and it stayed, someone bashed it, and I wrote a reply to them-- which then got deleted. So i reposted (no word yet if it's been pulled).<br><br>I just really appreciate MacMinute more and more. They explain but don't over summarize, and encourage, nay- urge, people to check out their links. That preserves their integrity as a news reporting site, but allows the publisher of the referenced work to get the credit, ad hits (where applicable) and source look they deserve.<br><br>EDITED: Yep, they deleted that one... (the whole thing is going on at: this link but its probably not worth giving them the hit to look at the empty hole where my posts used to be).<br><br>EDIT AGAIN: Deleted again. *sigh* Well, point proven at least. It's almost fun to play pong with them and keep their censorship soldiers on their toes.<br><br>EDIT YET AGAIN: And again its all taken down, this time even another post i made in response to their Jim Heid post has been yanked. So, all have been taken down save the two up (one baltantly talks about them deleting, I'm surprised that hasn't been yanked when others have for less)... Anyhoo..I'm done playing pong now. But It's a shame...<br>---<br>www.skewedperspective.com<br>www.themacmind.com<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by deanb on 08/09/01 12:37 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>