the last time i played a computer game on my mac it was a game called snood. i think i downloaded some FPS about about 6 years ago that i tried as a demo. had a bit of fun, but not enough to every buy another. <br><br>i'd like to try another that is more action-oriented than snood. probably a real game (if they exist on a mac). any suggestions for someone that probably won't play a zillion hours to figure out all the different keyboard buttons for this weapon and that weapon and this view and that view, etc. something fairly easy to learn, but highly entertaining. i just tried sim city 4, but i was going to have to wait a few days for it to ship. nah.<br><br>i'd prefer to download the game after i purchase it . . . i'd like to start playing tonight rather than waiting for something to ship. perhaps i've narrowed things down to nothing, but let me know if anything still qualifies. and, don't tell my wife . . . i made her get rid of snood because she was addicted and promised to not play games on my computer either. <br><br>--<br>Straw-man rhetorical techniques are the practice of refuting weaker arguments than one's opponents offer. 2 "set up a straw man" or "set up a straw-man argument" is 2 create a position easily refuted, then attribute that position to your opponent.