I agree with all the points Hayesk made. I am also the originator of the "Apple Please Pursue Litigation Against Think Secret Petition"<br><br>There are two main reasons this petition doesn't have as many signatures:<br><br>1) It was not posted prominently on all the major MacNews Sites. The other was posted on just about every single MacNews Site.<br><br>2) Most people don't have all the facts concerning this case and see Apple as being a big corporate bully. When, in fact, they are trying to help ALL Apple developers. Griffin, a well known Apple Developer, gets corporate info stolen as well and reported on rumor sites. I wish they would come out with a statement in support of Apple on this issue.<br><br>It is clear that this IS NOT a 1st ammendment issue, it is clear Nick Ciarelli is not a journalist, and if he can be termed as such, not an ethical one.<br><br>It is clear Nick is bribing informants - maybe not with money - but with "fame and ego boost for being the bean spiller"<br><br>It is clear The Deplume Organization SOLICITS (not just receives) information. There is a phone number on the website with the words; "Got Dirt?" - No other rumor site has this!. Until recently, there was a "how to" on the Think Secret website that looked like this:<br><br>Before <br><br>Think Secret appreciates your insider information, tips, and confidential materials. ... When submitting confidential information relating to Apple, we do not recommend emailing from a .Mac/iTools mac.com email account. (No other rumor site has this)<br><br>After (ie, current)<br><br>Think Secret appreciates your information and tips.<br><br>It is also clear Nick doesn't like Apple and is doing this at OUR expense. He has partnered with the EFF which has defended downhillbattle.org - a site that HATES Apple for iTunes and the iPod and has had MANY negative "screw Apple" type promotions on it's website. One being iTunesIsBogus.com and the other iTunesPeriPod.com and yet another to collect iTunes/Pepsi Caps and not use them to show Apple they suck! The EFF lawyers don't win that much - so it was a poor choice of representation - even if free - in my opinion.<br><br>Think Secret has a close personal relationship with Elite Computers and Macadam. The two horrible former Apple resellers who are suing Apple. I had been to both stores and seen their stores and service. Both are reasons why Apple chose to open their own stores. MacAdam has one of the worst customer service records of ANY Apple reseller EVER!<br><br>Every motion, every legal procedure Think Secret makes - is adding a few pennies to EACH Mac we buy. It seems with these ridiculous dismissal motions - this may be the intent.<br><br>Lastly ... there isn't even a debate if the Uniform Trade Secrets Act was broken or not. It clearly states, "If you know or have reasonable ability to know the information you are publishing are trade secret OR corporate business plans - you can not publish it without the permission of the corporation or business.<br><br><br><br>WWW.ADZOOX.COM & www.JACKWHISPERS.COM