<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> And I would bet that you don't think the goverment thru the FBI and other agencies<br>would lie?<p><hr></blockquote><p>No, I think that governments, just like individuals like you and me, lie now and then, and often.<br><br>But when the evidence in an open forum, for all to see, finds Peltier guilty beyond reasonable doubt - no, beyond the most charitable allowance of possible innocence, he is found guilty - then we must conclude that those who persist in advancing his cause do so out of anti-establishment fervor that will maintain, contrary to all evidence, that the system is corrupt, and they are victims.<br><br>So al I can say is: Get a life. Peltier is guilty as sin, and so is Mumia. JFK was murdered by Oswald (after all this time, there has been no evidence to indicate otherwise, no deathbed confessions, whatever), and for all the rest, volumes have been written. Sorry about all of that.<br><br>Now, as I recall, you started this post about Peltier, the Cop Killer. If you want to piss and moan about The System, start another thread.<br><br>