<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I've been with ATTW since it before it was split off from the mothership— with no complaints — but I don't mind the upcoming change. And since Cingular is owned by BellSouth, It'll all be one happy family down here.<p><hr></blockquote><p>it's a sad subject for me . . . sort of. i had some good luck in the stock market in the 90s (who didn't -- but, i picked yahoo and verisign and both performed extraordinarily well). well, my brother-in-law came looking to me for advice and i told him ATT W was can't miss. it was just about to go public (some time in 2000). my brother-in-law bought in a month or so later and the price was right around $20/share. the stock went up initially and he held on. the price then tanked for the next few years falling down close to nothing. he held on. the selling price was right around $15, so my reputation is somewhat salvaged, but i will never give advice again. <br><br>how could a huge telephone company like AT&T screw up with their wireless entry? damn them anyway! <br><br><br>--<br>one of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato