<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>while i don't agree with your "evidence" i also have never seen anyone supporting or representing any of those groups in our discussions. in essensce, you're creating a straw man to give credence to your position. and, even if those groups don't think we should fight "our" definition of terrorists, i am willing to bet that some of those groups think terrorism should be stopped and they might even see the U.S. as a terrorist state. your definition of terror is not necessarily the same as theirs.<p><hr></blockquote><p>So, in Clintonesque essence, you want to redefine the word terrorism.<br><br>That "straw man" is not only frightening but also dangerous. <br><br>ter·ror·ism<br><br>The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.<br><br><br><br>got to let your eyes adjust