This morning on ABC's Good Morning America, John Kerry, explained his "voting for the 87 billion, before voting against it" comment this way:<br><br><br><blockquote><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/barnett112/.Music/kerryflip.mp3" width=320 height=25 controller="true" autoplay="false" type="video/quicktime"><br><br>KERRY: It just was a very inarticulate way of saying something, and I had one of those inarticulate moments late in the evening when I was dead tired in the primaries and I didn't say something very clearly.</blockquote><br><br>Late in the evening? Dead tired? Hold it a second . . . <br><br><blockquote>"I actually did vote for his $87 billion, before I voted against it," he told a group of veterans at a noontime appearance at Marshall University. He went on to explain that he preliminarily backed the request, so long as it was financed not by deficit spending but with a tax surcharge on the wealthy that Bush opposed.</blockquote><br><br>Source: Washington Post, March 17, 2004<br><br>It was at a NOON meeting, not late in the evening. Is Kerry "flip-flopping"? Is he LYYYYIINNGGG? I wonder if Jennings will point out this inconsistency (excuse/lie/flop) on World News Tonight?<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>