...it's not so tough to find a job using Macs in the print graphics field. The majority of professional designers use them. The majority of service bureaus and film houses use them.<br><br>The problem lies in being the only people doing graphics in a building full of filers and typists. They just don't understand. My only full-time job was at a community college in the Audio Visual department, where I produced cartoons and graphics for various presentations. I often had to "spice up" (their words) presentations on the most excruciatingly dull topics. The Dean of the department complained once that he had seen me "staring off into space instead of working" (his words) as though conceptualizing was something akin to grabbing a broom and sweeping up. This was in the early 1970's before computer-aided design.<br><br>The problem really is that the IT department has no comprehension of what is involved in the graphic arts. Ignoramuses.<br><br>John<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by JohnLasruk on 05/26/01 11:44 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>