Loc: Yuba City, California
I don't know if any of you are still having issues with the "localized string" with your contextual menus but I've found a fix that is solid. If anyone is interested, though it takes a Restart, the whole process takes a few minutes to accomplish.<br><br>1. Download the latest version of Safari from Apple. Found here. This step cannot be ignored.<br><br>2. Locate the webkit files and trash them. This folder is located in System/Library/Frameworks/webkit.framworks.<br><br>3. Install Safari from your download.<br><br>4. Restart the computer.<br><br>5. Launch Disk Utility and run Repair Permissions.<br><br>6. That's it. You won't see the words "localized string not found" appear in your Contextual Menus anymore.<br><br><br>[color:red]I am not John Kerry and I made this ad.</font color=red>
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.