JOHN FORBES DUKAKIS <br><br><br>Sen. John Kerry is angry at the way his campaign has botched the attacks from the Swift boat veterans and has ordered a staff shakeup that will put former Clinton aides in top positions.<br><br>"The candidate is furious," a longtime senior Kerry adviser told the Daily News.  "He knows the campaign was wrong.  He wanted to go after the Swift boat attacks, but his top aides said no."<br><br>I'm reminded of the old Saturday Night Live skit involving a debate between Michael Dukakis, played by Jon Lovitz, and George H.W. Bush, played by Dana Carvey.  At one point, Lovitz/Dukakis turns to the camera and says, "I can't believe I'm losing to this guy!"  I guess if it were remade for this election, Kerry would be turning to the camera and saying, "I can't believe my staff is losing to this guy!"<br><br>One question for voters -- among many, many others that we're apparently not supposed to be asking -- is this:  If Kerry can't run a campaign, how can he run the Presidency?<br><br><br><br><br>got to let your eyes adjust