Fine by me but just don't let it out of your apartment!! As there are those whom will clamp them and take them away in carriers.. If I spot it in my yard I will first dig a hole and when the cat investigates the hole I pop it off with a diet of one .22cal(hollow point) to head, kick it into the hole and cover up... the "owner" never ever knows where moggie went. <br>So do keep kitty at home or kitty may never come back!<br><br>..dont get me wrong ... I love cats as the animals they are but here where I live they are a real environmental disaster if allowed outside a house AT ALL! There are approx 420million wild feral cats in Australia all happily destroying our unique wildlife at a horrendously impossible to stop rate. My few potshots at cats are ineffectual to say the least. All that I can do is make my yard a sanctuary for wild birds and lizards, natve rodents, sweet sugar gliders and all sorts of small creatures from grasshoppers to moths. <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TreeBeard on 05/27/01 00:22 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

but where will we be when the future comes?