I have been working on an application that displays info about your current F@H Work Unit. I would like for some of you to give it a try and tell me what you think. (I mainly just want to know of any errors) I haven't written up any sort of ReadMe file yet, but this app is so straightforward you don't need one to run it.<br><br>To be able to run this app you must have...<br>A GUI client (or a CLI client that is not using the "-local" modifier.) The app looks for the info in the default [color:blue]"Users/username/Library/Folding@home/..."</font color=blue> folder, and currently cannot be modified.<br><br>I have not tested this app below Panther, so any Jaguar users may be out of luck. (Feel free to test away though!)<br><br>Also, if you run the app and your mother-in-law rings the doorbell (or your Mac bursts into flames) ...blah blah ...I'm not responsible <br><br>Here's a screenshot...<br><br><br><br>Notes:<br>The buttons at the bottom take you to info on the Web<br><br>The app is meant to be left running. All you have to do is click another app (or the desktop) and the window will hide itself (also lowering the CPU usage to 0.00%). The app updates the info every time you make it to the current application.<br><br>If you click the (X) the app will quit. <br><br>Click to Download (172k)<br><br><br>Let me know if you have any other questions or comments. Also, if you plan on using this app as your default method to check the status of your F@H units ...let me know! I would love to hear it's doing someone good! <br><br>