You are vulgar because you would pervert a thread intended to help stop human trafficking so you could 'cut me down' or something. I really don't care what you call me! Parrot, fine, if two people from this forum help the cause because I posted this—great! that was my intention.<br><br>Your disagreement is unfounded!<br><br><br><br>Those figures in the back ground of the image are what I am talking about.<br><br>http://hrw.org/english/docs/2004/06/03/sudan8725.htm<br>the root cause of this humanitarian crisis is the Sudanese government’s campaign of “ethnic cleansing” against civilians of three ethnic groups. Only by addressing the human rights crisis can donor governments hope to solve the humanitarian disaster, Human Rights Watch said. <br><br>But you don't like me, so this whole thing MUST be fabricated to make you angry.<br><br>This is a public forum. The same to me a leafleting in the street, understand?<br><br><red><br>“Humanitarian assistance will save lives, but strong political action is also needed to stop the gross human rights abuses causing the displacement and starvation of these farmers,”</red> Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Geez, you're like some shut in with fifty cats,<p><hr></blockquote><p>Minus the fi'ity cats and that would be great! No more traffic, no more "hanging out" tell the friends to leave me be, concentrate on my personal work! Where do I sign up?<br><br>To me, you are really nobody anyway!<br><br>Peace Out, try to have a fun weekend too then.<br><br>