<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p><br>This petition is speaking to the U.N.<p><hr></blockquote><p>And which country in the U.N. do you think will be the one to send in troops? Surely you don't think the blue helmets will go in?<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Demand the UN send troops to stop the slaughter NOW.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Read as: Since the U.S. and Britian are usually the only two willing to significantly contribute troops it'll be our boys fighting and the other countries will come in after folks around the world have called us baby killers to do some light support work unless we can drag them in kicking and screaming with us.<br><br>That said, I agree wholeheartedly with you that it's a good idea to petition the U.N. Just don't expect the UN to take any real action other than pushing the usual toothless paper resolutions across some desks. I really don't know why countries with UN resolutions passed against them don't simply laugh at the UN and toss the ripped shreds of the resolution right back complete with [censored] skid marks, or use them as rolling papers. The UN is good for humanitarian support and moving supplies around, that's about it.<br><br>If you really want relief that requires troop action, petition NATO.<br><br>

Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!
twitter.com/SgtBaxter
facebook.com/Bryan.Eckert