My anger is not directly towards him. He is just a puppet like every other president, but not knowing who all the people behind him are, he represents that group. My anger is towards the group not directly towards him. He is just a dumb redneck, nothing more nothing less. The fact itself that he could't even be taught any diplomacy proves how low of an IQ this puppet actually has. <br><br>When I say I hate Pres. Bush, I mean all the group of people behind him. Such as the ones that started this war to unload their weapons and gain the profit. Either way, for those people is a Gain gain situation even if the oil in Iraq is not expoited. They were able to get the US even more in the whole owing them even more $$ or #s however you wanna call it, and now, look at the consequences.<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?