Conspiracy, there is no such thing in this world. What you as the normal consumer see as a conspiracy, others see as a normal business. Look at the US debt and you will see that all that money must come from somewhere. All the banks that lend the US $$ know that they will never get that $$ back as the sum is way too high. So why lend it then? Like I said, those banks created a loop in which all they aquire is more and more power while playing with some numbers. The money does not actually exist, it's just a bunch of #s that represent power. <br><br>For example: You need money to fix your car so you come to me and borrow some but I also have a garage so I will fix your car. You owe me money but I didn't loose a penny. I did gain the fact that on paper you owe me $$ that you can never pay me back so I will have you do some "favors" for me till you pay it back knowing that it will never happened. Your car will keep on breaking down, and you will come back to me sinking deeper and deeper in the whole. <br><br>It is called business. The mafia and banks have been working like that for decades and that's how the system works.<br><br>Once again, conspiracies do not exist. All we are talking about is an exchange of numbers for power as everything on this planet is based on these #s representing money. Some look at their net worth by the number representing it and others look at it by the number of digits representing their power. <br><br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?