...process orders fast.<br><br>OK, here's the story, yesterday my cell phone (Verizon) battery died, no big deal. Go home and plug it in, it lights up, seems to be charging. Look at it later, it's off... try to turn it on, nope, dead... the charger died. Well, not really but more on that in a second.<br><br>I thought well, i'll just look at other carriers, Cingular, T-Mobile, etc. My contract expired w/Verizon in March. <br><br>Couldn't find a phone i liked, so i went to AT&T Wireless and they had the SonyEricsson T616 for [color:blue]$219</font color=blue> with [color:red]$219 instant rebate.</font color=red> So I said great, I can get a cool phone free, plus 250 more minutes/month. I'll do it.<br><br>Click on the phone, click on the plan, credit card info, Order... Thank you for your order, Order # XXXXXXXXXXX.<br><br>OH CRAP! I wanted to transfer my phone number...<br><br>Find phone number for customer service, call and explain that I ordered a phone but i want to keep my number, they give me another number to call, i talk to that lady and she says "OK, give me your order number, I do and she says, IT'S ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED, I CAN'T DELETE IT"<br><br>So I ask what I have to do, and she says Order it again, but start with the Transfer My Number page, then when your First package shows up, REFUSE DELIVERY...<br><br>I said Oh boy, this'll be fun. But in my confirmation email, i had the tracking number, so i called FedEx and explained, and told them to stop shipment and send it back. So everything SHOULD be ok...<br><br><br><br><br><br>Oh yeah, my phone was just being picky on me, just fiddle w/it on the charger and it worked ok.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by DavidDraiman on 04/13/04 09:51 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>