<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Thats particularly why I think it is good to spread the word about it. Perhaps more people will sign up for their hosting services.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Indeed. Although I think a toned-downed interface would suit the masses more. By masses, I mean the non-Mac fan boys that just want free email and don't care about showing off how many Powerbooks mom and dad bought them for their dorm room.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Did you even read the bit from the Register that I posted??<p><hr></blockquote><p>Yep, and I don't see how any of those concerns aren't a problem already.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Yes, I know, and don't complain about it here either I guess.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Complaining here is fine. You know I love to do it!<br><br>I signed up with Spymac when the 3.0 dealie came out. I tried it, kicked the tires, and didn't like it. So I don't use it. I occasionally stop in to check out desktop pictures and what not. But I would never use it for email. Just having "spymac" in the address is a little goofy for me. The whole package is just too juvenile to be taken seriously.<br><br>