<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>How long do you think Spymac will last? <p><hr></blockquote><p>That's the big question. Usually things that seem too good to be true... <br>There is one medium size banner at the top of every page, even your own free website and blog. It can be removed for $20/year or by purchasing a hosting plan.<br><br><br><br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I would imagine Gmail would be lean and mean, unlike Spymac's ridiculously cluttered interface.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Didn't you see the part about POP3 access? <br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>And if you're worried about privacy.... who says you have privacy now?<p><hr></blockquote><p>All the more reason to be concernced then? What you say is true, but there is a difference (IMHO) about freely giving up information (e.g. here at MM) and someone taking it behind my back. Not to mention that in most circumstance I can choose what information about myself is distrubuted. Like I said, I'll probably sign up for a Google email, I just don't like that business practice.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Trog on 04/04/04 12:47 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>