Good questions, definitely worth checking out.<br><br>As far as 1GB email space, it does seem like overkill. On the other hand, I have 500MB of email on my desktop computer right now. It is the accumulation of about 10 years of email. Sure I could trash it, but why? Disk space is cheap now and believe it or not, every once in a while I search for something in a message that is a couple years old. So, if someone is offering a 1 GB of free space, why ask why? <br><br>A few people have brought up the same issue about the disk storage vs. the email storage. Everyone agrees that it would be better to have the disk storage rather than the email storage. So far I haven't seen a reply from an admin at Spymac. Perhaps the increased bandwidth usage of file transfer vs. email makes this too difficult, I don't know.<br><br>As far as attachments go, I believe 6MB is the current outgoing limit through Spymac's SMTP. That's still pretty big if you ask me.<br><br>Oh, and the picture storage is separate from the Spydisk (although you can store photos there too). They have a public "gallery" where you can upload pictures and people can comment on them, rate them, whatever. In addition you can upload pictures privately also, so only people who you want to see them can access them. Very cool, but at this point in time this function is still limited and full of bugs. Hopefully it will get ironed out soon, because 250 MB of picture space is pretty decent.<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Trog on 04/04/04 11:55 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>