I think it would be better if the section of a person's basic profile entitled "Mac(s) Used" would be changed to "Computer Specs" or something similar. Also, "Mac(s) Used" should allow me this much text, wich it DOES not:<br><br>•iMac DV SE (500Mhz), 30 Gig HD, 384MB RAM, OS 9.1; PERHIPERALS: 61GB Maxtor 7200RPM External Hard Drive Via Macally IDE To FireWire Enclosure, USB Speakers (Harmon Kardon Sound Sticks & iSub), Que! Fire FireWire CDRW (12-10-32), Palm Cradle (With USB Serial Adapter), External USB Zip Drive (100MB), Epson 740i, Macally iShock, Logitech MouseMan Wheel Wireless•<br><br>With this much detail, a person can never say "well, how much RAM do you have, or What OS are you running" becuase if they know how to get my profile, they can see for themselves!! Neat?<br><br>This is how I like to have my specs stated. Thanks for any help you can provide & keep up the excellent work!<br><br>P.S. I have entered this information into my "Mac(s) Used" field in my profile, so incase you are interested in how much text was allowed, just take a look!<br><br>[color:red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>[color:blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [email] [color:green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]

Email Me! ---> Bdog111@mac.com