Hi again, Kate--<br><br>Here's what I did: with Page Spinner (which I think is a neat, easy app for html, but you could do it in any html app), I made the index.html page, which then went in the Sites folder. That's the "home" page, and it's there that I have all the links to the other pages in my Sites folder. I never used the templates that Apple offers, so I don't know how to go about using them, though I assume that they're basically the same--I mean, they give you a template that becomes the index.html document that you put in your Sites folder, with the pages that you make and want linked to that document also in the Sites folder. Good luck!<br><br>[edit]; By the way, it just occured to me that you might want to see my site. Here's the URL" http://homepage.mac.com/alc/<br><br>Second memory lapse: I have a duplicate of the index.html page in the Sites folder, which is called home.html. I think I did that becauase iDisk doesn't treat index.html as the home page. You might try renaming your page to home.html and see what happens.<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 06/19/01 11:07 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>