so, for some reason whenever I try to open IE it crashes my Mac, I'll figure that out soon enough, but here I am trying to use an alternate (Opera 5.x beta) and the damn thing has really really bad cache issues... every time I open a URl that I've visited before it loads the old cached page, without checking to see if it's changed... really bad for forums use.....<br><br>And geez, if this is a setting that can be changed, why is the default ro use cached pages?<br><br>I'll see if it's a setting I can change sometime, but come on... who needs to cache pages in today's faster internet broadband world... I know that my cable internet provider caches pages for me on a "proxy" but the proxy always has the updated pages...<br><br>geez... come on you europeans... make it better, and fast <br><br>I'm getting tired of IE.....<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2