I will likely rent it on DVD when the time comes, but i watched part of the making of Passion last night on PAX or something...the jesus character was a little odd...i couldn't tell if he was claiming to have had a real super natural experience or if he was claiming that he actually got struck by lightening when he was up on the cross...it was just odd and perhaps that's what i get for only watching part. anyway, they showed how they nailed the spikes into his hand...the palm was the only part of you saw that was fake (obviously it had to be). the arm was the actor's and he bent it into a hole right as it met the wrist. the fingers were another actor's fingers sticking up and the thumb was mechanical (okay, so it was fake as well). they then took the camera shot from the end of the hand to remove the issues related to things not being quite proportional. looked pretty real in the final shots. gibson had a quote where he talked about how amazed he was with the special effects because you couldn't even tell they were special effects. while the story doesn't interest me, it does sound like an cinematographic event worth viewing. <br><br>EDIT: i am not skipping passion at the theaters to make a point or anything. i just don't go to the theaters. <br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by sean on 02/25/04 03:03 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>