Stan: Have you been to the Apple discussion board on apple.com anytime recently? As you now know, I've been pondering a tibook. And I know you've had good experiences thus far for the most part, but the number of people who have CD/DVD drive problems isn't any coincidence. This is a serious flaw on Apple's part. I am holding off on a purchase because of what I've read, and I'm not like that. Normally, I take that with a grain of salt, but I'm concerned. I'm actually concerned. There's just too many people with the same exact problem, and on a machine that costs as much as the tibook does, that is not acceptable.<br><br>Is there anything we can do? I mean, we are all supposed to be looking out for the best interest of Apple users, and I don't think Apple is doing that. They won't even admit there's a problem, and I think it's pretty apparent that there is.<br><br>Do you think there's anything to this, or do you think I've fallen victim to the complainers and that the problem is indeed quite small? I know where I'm leaning, but perhaps you can give me your unbiased opinion.<br><br>Thanks.<br><br>Scott<br><br>