<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>If Jack has supposedly "stolen" something that had a legit patent then that person should sue. period.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Well, he was sued on one of his first ventures (the "desk" fiasco where he was actually selling someone elses designs as his own).<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I think you'll find that it's a very few who hold this guy's attitude. Far more are happy campers and pleased with Jack's products.<p><hr></blockquote><p>I highly doubt that... If you look back at the history of companies Jack has started (and have since gone out of business) you'll notice they don't last very long - mostly because his scams become public knowledge so quickly, and his reputation preceeds him.<br><br>I have nothing personal against this guy, I can only go by what I've read about him and his practices - which thus far has been two good referrals from Alec & Marge, and thousands of posts across the internet which had nothing good to say about him, his products, his service and his reliability. However I also do think people have gone too far with it too. Some people like Sean King (I'm pretty sure it was him, but if not it was someone on his web forum) have gone into detail with Jack's prison sentance and I don't think that was necessary - on the other hand it does lend some background to the claims.<br><br><br>Visit Me!