hehe... funny funny funny....<br><br>men and women no different.... haha...<br><br>I think we all know better... <br><br>in my opinion, women are just plain hard to figure out, or understand. I still have no idea why my wife expects that I'll know what it is she wants me to do without her telling me... and for that matter, she probably can't figure out why I don't know what it is she wants me to do, without her telling me....<br><br>heh... women and men are quite different - in more ways than one....<br><br>I think women keep forgetting that they need to be thankful they are even on this earth... If Adam hadn't donated his rib, there'd be no women around<br><br>[John is now hiding behind anything he can find, for the onslaught of all of the women. Please don't take this post too seriously, just trying to have fun]<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2