Regarding the "desktop" machines... I think Apple might do either of two things:<br><br>1. "change the plastics" - like you say, but really make the design easier to expand. Perhaps they add another AGP slot, so you can have two AGP video cards? Perhaps they will make the tower a little more stable. It's a pretty solid design, so it's hard to improve. As you say "change the plastics" is probably the way that this will go...<br><br>2. "trim the fat" - I'd really like to see Apple bring back the "pizza box" sized machines. Little expansion (who needs it with 80Gb drives?) available, but plenty of power, and a classic look... the idea of the cube, without the price tag that's associated. also, a "thin flat" computer is easier to store than a cube. Looks aren't everything... Sometime deskspace/realestate is just as important... this the reason to have a "flat" enclosure with a little bit of expansion (maybe via a seperate add on enclosure that can sit under the desk?) so that it is a "pro" box... but not the pricetag of the cubes....<br><br><br>who knows...<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2